prayers for court case dismissed

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Come down and bless my case so that the verdict will be in my favor.


Pin On Candle Labels

Oh Lord my father give me courage to speak boldly and with courage as I will be questioned at the court in the name of Jesus.

. Loving Lord I ask for Your grace and mercy as I prepare to face the verdict of this court case and I ask that in Your loving kindness and great goodness all the accusations against me would finally be dropped and permanently dismissed. In the Name of Jesus I now cast the care of this court case upon You. I pray for you Lord to take this burden and help the attorneys get the solution across to the Judge who has her future at his hands.

Pray For Protection During Court Proceedings. Father You say You will establish me to the end keep me steadfast give me strength and guarantee my vindication. First you MUST pray that anyone who has been hurt in any way by this case will forgive you.

Father I come before you in Jesus name. These prayers will help you ask God to have a court case dismissed. Lord only You know the trouble and distress that this has caused me and.

Have mercy on me and hear my prayer. I pray lord that you hold the district attorney and show him that he has no case. Declare me not guilty O Lord my God for You give justice.

You see my heart and You know the situation. Settle my legal disputes so that I can be free from the distress that they bring me. Holy One hear my plea for justice listen to my cry for help.

Declare me innocent for You know those who do right. He has a court case pending and I ask that his attorney will be able to get the case dismissed. Grant me victory in the courtroom.

Answer me when I call O God of my righteousness. Prayer For Court Case Dismissal. Repent of any wrong doing on this matter receive mercy.

40 Prayers Against Losing A Court Case Father I thank You because you own the final say over my life in the name of Jesus. Take up my case my and my Lord. Lord in the name of Jesus Christ I nullify every unrighteous decree against me as a result of this case in the name of Jesus.

In summary for a spell to get a court case dismissed. God Above today I pray for your protection as I enter into Court. Submit Your Prayer Dismissal of Court Case Brandon Please Lord hear my prayer for my son Brandon Kelly.

Lord Jesus thank you Lord Jesus because I know my lawyer may fail me but you will never disappoint me in Jesus Name 2. PRAYERS TO WIN COURT CASES. I resist anxiety and I receive calmness and peace.

Second recite a verse from the Quran aloud at least once a day for your own good. I pray for Judge Burgess to dismiss the case. I want to obtain mercy and grace to win over this court case.

I believe that Your favor and the favor of man will surround me like a shield. Forgive me for every sin I have committed knowingly or unknowingly. He prays to you everyday for your blessings and I now ask for you to hear my prayers as well.

Allow the law of the land to work in my favor at this time. Prayer For Court Case Hallelujah to my Mighty Defender. In You I have always taken refuge and will continue.

Pray with the above scriptures as led now. Lord Jesus forgive every sin that may hinder me from winning this court case in Jesus name. Prayer For Court Dismissal Loving Lord I ask for Your grace and mercy as I prepare to face the verdict of this court case and I ask that in Your loving kindness and great goodness all the accusations against me would finally be dropped and permanently dismissed.

I pray for victory in court right now I pray for the scales to weigh in my favor. You might want to offer a prayer for a court case to be dismissed before it even starts. I declare justice over my situation I declare victory in court.

I know that You are in control of all things including this case so I pray that You have Your divine way over the outcome. I pray that You pay attention to my prayer because it comes from an honest heart. By an act of my will I refuse to fear and I cast down any imagination that tries to exalt itself above the knowledge of You and Your love.

If you are Catholic Muslim or work with Saints pray especially to your God. Prayer For Court Case Dismissal Loving Lord I ask for Your grace and mercy as I prepare to face the verdict of this court case and I ask that in Your loving kindness and great goodness all the accusations against me would finally be dropped and permanently dismissed. I give This to you God because you are the one that can make sinners turn.


Pin On Court Case


Pin On Spells Rituals


Legal Blessings Candle Spell To Win A Court Case Recipe Spells That Actually Work Good Luck Spells Candle Spells


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Prayers Before Surgery


Spell To Win Court Cases Witch Spell Book Spelling Tarot Meanings Cheat Sheets


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Justice Spells To Set You Free Win Court Cases 27671811476

0 comments

Post a Comment